You are invited to a journey as Youth at St. Wilfrid’s. You are no longer kids, but not yet adults. You are exploring your faith, asking what it means to be a part of a church, to be a Christian, and to believe in God. You care for others and want to make a difference in the world.
St. Wilfrid’s Youth Ministries offers a place for you to know God’s love, just by being you.
We hope you’ll join us in any of our many ministries for Youth.
- Sunday Evening Youth Gathering, 6–8 p.m. in the Youth Center
- Youth Bible Study and Confirm not Conform from 8:45–9:45 a.m.
- Mission Trips—from San Francisco to Tanzania!
- Outreach Projects in our community
- Acolyte Program
- Annual Fall Retreat
- Camp Stevens Summer Camps, Retreats, and Annual Family Getaway
Find out more by subscribing to our weekly Youth E-News:
Contact Brittany Bouvier, Assistant Youth Minister
St. Wilfrid's Youth Ministries seeks to provide Christian formation, social awareness, and healthy peer development for our young people as they journey to adulthood in the Episcopal Church.